On July 26th, from 8:30 AM to 12:30, Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts will host its annual One-Day Law School for Journalists. This virtual program supports journalists who face the challenge of covering the courts without a law degree. Topics include:
- A Conversation on the Federal Judicial Process
- Understanding & Covering Criminal Litigation 101
- Understanding & Covering Civil Litigation 101
- Right to Know & Open Records
- Access to Information & the Impact of Disinformation on the Public’s Confidence in Our Courts
There is no cost to attend, but attendees must register in advance
Click here to register for this year’s program.